Attorney Cosmas Onyia, P.C., is a Phoenix Family Law Attorney with 20 years of experience. He provides compassionate legal counsel in the areas of divorce, legal separation, spousal maintenance, paternity/maternity issues, child custody and support, parenting time, grand-parent’s rights, division of property and debts and more. Attorney Cosmas offers a complimentary consultation to discuss your case and review potential options. To schedule your no-cost case review or for additional information call 602-265-5200.

If you are in need of an experienced family law attorney who has a very thorough understanding of Arizona family law and divorce, contact our law firm so that we may discuss your case, and potential options concerning your legal matter with a Phoenix family law attorney who can protect your interests.